COVID -19 Updates
You’ve Got Questions - We’ve Got Answers
Dear BGC Families,
We are so excited to let you know that our Summer 2021 class schedule is posted and open for enrollment. We sincerely hope you and your family are feeling well and offer our prayers for anyone who has been effected by the virus. It has touched people in many ways.
Governor Abbott has allowed all businesses to reopen at 100% starting March 10th, 2021 but we will remain operating with past regulations and cleaning procedures. In general we are following the guidelines posted by The Gymnastics Association of Texas which is attached for you to read in full.
· Our staff will be checked to make sure they are healthy, do not have a temperature and have not had contact with a person who is confirmed to have Covid-19.
· We are making stations for the gymnasts that will keep them moving with at least a 6’ radius of distancing. We have created time to disinfect equipment after each class.
· We have staggered the class times and you will enter at the front door and exit out the Circus Room door. Please observe social distancing as you enter and exit.
· Our waiting areas are limited to 6 downstairs and 6 upstairs. Students and parents will be given a health check at the door and their temperature taken.
· The first time back you will be required to sign a new waiver for your child before they will be allowed to participate. The waiver is attached to this document and may be filled out and signed in advance and emailed to email@example.com.
· Please bring a water bottle with your child’s name on it. We have two touch-less water bottle filling stations in case they need more water.
The summer classes run in 2 separate five week sessions starting June 1st. You can register for one or both sessions. The best way to register is to go online to your account either through the IClassPro app or our web site www.boernegym.com. Be sure you are using the filters to select the correct session. If you paid a registration fee during the school year you will not pay a new one. If you did not attend during the school year it will charge you a $15 summer registration fee in addition to the tuition. Remember that you are paying for 5 weeks not 4 and the pricing reflects this.
If you have not used your makeup tokens from the cancelled classes in March you may use them for summer makeups. You will use them to sign up for individual makeup days and times not to register in a class. Go into your account and select your child and you will see a makeup button. From there you can select makeup classes. Parent & Tots is still closed but we will reopen it when it’s appropriate. If you have any questions how to use the tokens please call us and we will be happy to help you.
We still have room in our Summer Day Camps if you are looking for more than one day a week for your child. You can find them on the new www.boernegym.com website and new IClassPro Customer Portal under Camps
See you soon, BGC Staff